Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 459

Thread: Yet again... Show Me Your Desktops!

  1. #241
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I love it, but I dislike how it has movie utena outfit w/tv utena hair, but is still great!

  2. #242
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the playlist is really long O_O

    Anyway, The designer is my brother, is he who receives all those credits, not me. But i think that the model is good.

    To answer Wiseman.. Well, is that when i think i new thing i've posted the previous...

  3. #243
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh? it's only 300 songs I think, and about 50 are game .midis

    Or do yoou mean how I have it set up so it's haflt he screen? I like being able to see lotsa the songs, when it's small I can barely stand it

  4. #244
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah! 300 songs.. then it is not that big deal... Anyway, i know how to resize the Winamp playlist also...

  5. #245
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is my last! ^^ It is a girl from some anime i saw... YAT (Yamamoto Astro Travels, i think...)

    And do not worry, Cav, it is an anime that even a little child could see...

    If interests anybody (i don't think it actually does...) Her name is Katsura Yamamoto, and is the Strong adoptive daugter of the captain Yamamoto (in the series) Nice huh? ^^

    Click here

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 12, 2002 11:29 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

  6. #246
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You means hort short like in movie where it's not evens houlder length, or you mean short like in aime? (cause anime hair is short compared to movie long hair)

    I like the anime hair the best

  7. #247
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg12.jpg

    It's my new bg I've been absorbed by FFX-2 anticipation, plus Yuna's hot! XD

  8. #248
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ever wondered why all the heroines after FF7 look alike?

  9. #249
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xel: I prefer her shorter hair, I think she looks better that way but she looks awesome no matter what really. XD


    IRT Mel-kun: Sugoi! That's a really awesome wallpaper! ^o^

  10. #250
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed ^^ Is a character i like...

    a funny detail about her... Her spanish name would sound more or less like this:

    "howprettyiam" (How-pretty-i-am) or for spanish "Quehermosuraquesoy"

    A totally goofy name,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •